Wednesday 28 January 2009

Day 1 - January 25th 2009 Boston Logan Airport

Upon entering the Boston Logan Airport I sat down to wait for my mother to park the car and come up. I struck up a conversation with the old Irish fellow sitting next to me who had round and yellow front teeth. He was headed to Cork, Ireland and I said I was going to Dublin to transfer to Rome. He remarked that there was a piss drunk man outside the terminal who had peed his pants and probably was not going to be allowed to flight the because he was just incoherently wasted. We had a chuckle over this and then my mom arrived so we checked my bag at the desk and proceeded forth, but I didn’t see the piss drunk fellow anywhere, oh well. After eating a bite for lunch with my mom, (I had clam chowder) I kissed her farewell and passed through security into the international terminal of BOS. Nobody seemed to be near gate E4 which which was the gate my Aer Lingus flight to Dublin was departing from. After perusing through a few of the electronics boutiques I grabbed a big bottle of water and snacks for the plane and went and sat until my flight opened for boarding. I boarded and was sitting in the exit row right where the cabin door entered so I had unlimited leg room and space to stand up and stretch whenever. I started chatting with the stewardess and do love a good Irish accent. The flight staff were wearing complete pale mint green skirts and blouses. I watched a movie on the iPod touch and ate in the in-flight meal, which I do not mind at all and think are rather decent in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment